Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought one on the Internet (CD) completely useless, since it has no accesible drawings or schemes, just an algorhythm at the end of which you remain with the same doubts you had before opening the program.
Nothing like a Hynes Manual. It seems that KIA maintenence and repair manuals were never issued by the factory or they are secret (as my KIA which have "war lights" behind instead of fog lights. Looks like a car from North Korea instead.
Aldo

·
Registered
1 Posts
I called KIA and they told me the book would be 80...some dollars and it was on back order. My KIA didn't come with an owners manual, as I bought it used, so I found one on E-bay. No in the best shape, but served its purpose.It would be nice to get a repair manual for $15-20, the price of all of the other manuals. Wonder why you can't?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have searched most of the major auto parts stores without success. The information I feel is something Kia likes to keep close to their heart.

If anyone does locate a repair manual for a Kia Sportage I would be interested in purchasing one myself.

mviz

·
Registered
349 Posts
Kia Sportage shop manuals used to be available at http://www.helminc.com.

For some reason Helm stopped selling ALL Kia shop manuals. I don't know why.

There are no Haynes or Chiltons manuals for the Sportage although I heard a rumor that Haynes MIGHT soon issue one for the Sportage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts