Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Cadenza
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
COMPUSTAR, Integrated with DRONE Mobile GPS location system!
I would like to know what, if any, bypass module can be used to get the Intgrared Compustar/Drone modules to work? I got my Cadenza 10 day ago and dealers here tell me there is no interface available for this option? The same was said by the Viper people?
Any help is appreciated.
ps. Love my Cadenza.......

·
Registered
2014 Kia Cadenza
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 2014 Kia Cadenza Premium is now complete with CompuStar, Drone and integrated with Fortin's EVO-ALL Bypass system.
Only one issue to be resolved by Fortin.....
After remote start, Doors can not be unlocked without shutting down the vehicle first? They are supposedly working to fix it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Remote Start - Optimistic or deluded?

Hello, I hope you are enjoying your Cadenza as much as we are. Kia didn't get everything right but for $390 for 36 months with $0 down it was too good to pass up!!
One of the omissions the Florida heat has made intolerable is remote start. Your set up sounds perfect even with the glitch you described - but I am wondering if I could achieve similar results with a lighter impact on my wallet. I can't tell for sure - and I don't have very advanced car-tech knowledge - but it appears that some Kia models don't require the COMPUSTAR or any discrete remote start device - the EVO has a transmitter accessory included that enables the feature with 3 pushes of the lock button on the Cadenza fob and the car will start. Am I imaging this because I found the EVO on Craigslist for $50 and I simply WANT it to be true! LOL
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
KG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts