Kia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to see if we can get some more moderators around here. It seems the ones we have are not here enough IMHO. We need peeps that are somewhat knowledgeable about kias, will be activly helping out the site cleaning up threads, keeping the spam off here, helping others ect ect ect. If youd like to be a moderator here post here or pm me. Thanks for your time and enjoy kia-forums.

·
Premium Member
6,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I brought it up to the admin well see what he says/does!

·
Premium Member
6,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got any pictures of your products?

·
Premium Member
6,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Havent heard a thing as of yet from him. we are down to basically 2 mods here from what I see...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Well, can one of the 2 active mods go to the Sportage G1 fourm and make a few sticky's? One about the repair manual would be nice, as it's a weekly question! either that or instructions on how to scroll down or use the search function! lol!

·
Premium Member
6,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is posted here more than once but we cannot put it in every models forum. thats a lot of space people that come for info here should just use the search buttton. If you type in service manual you get more than 1 topic that shows it.

·
Premium Member
6,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as far as I can see we have all we need for now.....

·
Registered
412 Posts
1fastkia said:
It is posted here more than once but we cannot put it in every models forum. thats a lot of space people that come for info here should just use the search buttton. If you type in service manual you get more than 1 topic that shows it.

But people don't come here, they go to the fourm for whatever model car they have.

You create one post, put in one little link, make it a sticky, then close the thread so no one can post on it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts