Kia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Singapore and I'm looking around for a small car. Would like to find out what do you guys think of a Picanto against a Perodua Kelisa? My friend has been bugging me to get the Kelisa but somehow I don't really like the car design. So what do you guys recommend?

·
Registered
13 Posts
picanto has attractive design, smooth comfortable interior, awesome performance at the same time you can pay the minimum, I would highly recommend it as a budget mid-range car, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
its got everything i can possibly want in a car, and i like the no-frills concept.

cos nothing beats paying for a load of junk that you dont want anyways, like fancy leather trim, stock hifi etc. except i wish they made a convertible or an estate wagon version. that will be very very nice. :D i'd pay more for that!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I recommend Picanto. Kelisa was my favourite car before. After I learnt there was a model Picanto, I switch my love to Picanto. Kelisa is more safer to drive to malaysia but Picanto is much more nice in the sense as "Looks cute".
If you are not in the hurry of getting a new car, choose Picanto then. But got to wait for probably 8 to 9 months time.
I bought a Kia 1.5L Hatchback instead of Picanto. Hatchback is more reality while Picanto is small size. If your family member is small, Picanto loh....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.