Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cerato/Forte Hatch SI
184 Posts
The Optima would have to be one of the nicest looking cars on the road, and you have it in my wife's favourite colour too!!!!!:D Oh, a big welcome from Australia also!!!!:D:D:

·
Registered
2012 Optima EX
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Optima would have to be one of the nicest looking cars on the road, and you have it in my wife's favourite colour too!!!!!:D Oh, a big welcome from Australia also!!!!:D:D:
Wow, Lake Macquarie -- I've been there!
I have a cousin who lives in Sydney, but they share a vacation home in Nords Wharf with another couple and we spent several days there during my visit. That was several years ago... wish I could get back there, I had a great time!

·
Registered
2012 Cerato/Forte Hatch SI
184 Posts
Wow, Lake Macquarie -- I've been there!
I have a cousin who lives in Sydney, but they share a vacation home in Nords Wharf with another couple and we spent several days there during my visit. That was several years ago... wish I could get back there, I had a great time!
Well fancy that!!!:D Lake Macquarie is God's own country, I love it here!!:) Nords Wharf is on the south eastern side about 40 minutes from me, I live on the northern side!!! You will have to visit again!!:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts