Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the letter today in the mail for the seat sensor for the Airbag on our '05 Sorento...

Going in on Friday to have the computer reflashed..

Anyone else get the letter?

·
Registered
2005 Sorento ex v6 automatic
537 Posts
Originally posted by Dog1@Oct 31 2005, 03:32 PM
Got the letter today in the mail for the seat sensor for the Airbag on our '05 Sorento...

Going in on Friday to have the computer reflashed..

Anyone else get the letter?
oh boy ! mine seems to be fine. if i get the letter....what will i do.....nothing...because everything time a take it to the dealer they mess something up or "can't duplacate problem"....it is called "on the job training" and they scratched my right rear door besides ! the last time i was there

the list of screw ups reads like a "comedy of errors"

if i only knew then what i know now about Kia warrenty service and warrenty policies i would have purchased eomething else !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by beyond_help@Oct 31 2005, 02:57 PM
oh boy ! mine seems to be fine. if i get the letter....what will i do.....nothing...because everything time a take it to the dealer they mess something up or "can't duplacate problem"....it is called "on the job training" and they scratched my right rear door besides ! the last time i was there

the list of screw ups reads like a "comedy of errors"

if i only knew then what i know now about Kia warrenty service and warrenty policies i would have purchased eomething else !
My dealer has been nothing but excellent...

The 3 dealers I delt with when I had a POS VW...they couldn't find their **** with both hands and a map..

I'm under the impression it's not if it's working right or not, it's the fact that the programming needs to be changed.

To each it's own, I'm getting mine re-programmed.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Sorento
34 Posts
Yeah I got mine too....lately I've noticed that my light is functioning properly now. I believe I read somewhere on this forum that KIA had stated that it took a while for the sensor to kick-in. Apparently the seat has to "break-in" for a while. I thought that was odd but was starting to believe it until I got the letter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts