Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can assure you all that if you chose to destroy your Kia using a scaffolders truck you'll come out allright, the doors will open and the interior will be as it was........... however you will find the steering a touch heavy because the front wheel and suspension strut tower will be touching the bulk head and you may have trouble starting due to bonnet being rammed through the intercooler onto the block - I don't even know where the battery went - oh yes through the engine management........... ;)
Seriously my Wife walked away from a Sedona that is now missing the whole front corner - I know it was bad because the recovery guy wondered if they would keep her in hospital overnight ! Had my daughters been inside they would have been fine (but luckily they weren't) I really am immpressed with how well it came out - NCAP can kiss my arse :bwekk:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey ive got nothing but praise for the sedona !
But might try somthing new.........

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
245 Posts
Glad to hear your wife is OK :thumbsup: and its only the car that got bent.

Regards

Simon

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sedonas gone :(

I know the rest of you are :banana:

Total loss write off - likely to be cat c or cat b (parts only) needed a new shell but it was the cost of electrics that killed it, due to the battery acid getting every where and not knowing what had been affected. Might get a new one but checking out all sorts - I'll let you know.
eco

1 - 8 of 8 Posts