Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking for some advice, My rear window heater hasn't been working and i took off the boot panel to find that the "+ Connection" is no long attached to the Window,

Can anyone tell me how i can attach this back on

Thanks

Robert

·
Registered
Kia Ceed, MGTF, Various Jeeps new and old, FIAT 500
268 Posts
Hi Robert,

Welcome to the forum. If you fill in your profile fully so we know what car you have, what year it is and where you are based (which country) people may be better placed to help you. We need to know if you have a hatch, pro or SW and which year it is.

·
Registered
87 Posts
If the connector has broken off the heater element its going to be difficult or impossible to fix (new glass needed) but they do not normally break off unless they get damaged when other work is done. Has the car been in an accident or had other work carried out in that area.

·
Registered
Cee'd VR-7
391 Posts
If the connector has broken off the heater element its going to be difficult or impossible to fix (new glass needed) but they do not normally break off unless they get damaged when other work is done. Has the car been in an accident or had other work carried out in that area.
This may be a naive suggestion, but why won't a bit of good old fashioned solder work?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts