Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased a 2015 sorento, it doesnt have the backup camera and has the red led lit display for radio/xm etc.
Has anyone found a good aftermarket solution for backup camera for this situation? I'm guessing the mirror replacement style might be the only real option?

The other thing it was missing was the blind spot indicators on the mirror, so i guess short of putting small mirrors for blind spots on the existing mirror's, is there a better more electronic way of going about this?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
Sorento SX AWD 2015
653 Posts
Both are in the SX model
I have them both.

·
Registered
Sorento SX AWD 2015
653 Posts
Why didn't you buy a series with them built in. Some option in higher build just can't be added. Their implementation is complex. Wireless backup systems and front screens for viewing can and have been around for some time. But blind spot alert and indicators is embedded in the vehicle.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why didn't you buy a series with them built in. Some option in higher build just can't be added. Their implementation is complex. Wireless backup systems and front screens for viewing can and have been around for some time. But blind spot alert and indicators is embedded in the vehicle.
Well the price was too good to pass up on the vehicle as a secondary vehicle. My 2017 lx (it actually feels smoother on the ride as well, but thats another thing) has all this and its great (though it doesnt have things like adaptive cruise).
Im just putting in this lcd mirror with camera and it will act as a dash cam system. For now ill add small blind spot mirrors, the only real option there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts