The one with SiriusXM is in the tech package of the EX or with the SX. Wiring is different and is not made for the LX or the EX without tech package. Besides, it would be extremely expensive to put in an OEM unit. Go to Crutchfield and get an aftermarket unit with all of the bits you need to install it. It will be cheaper, have a better screen, and many more features at a lower price.I would like to swap the OEM radio out with another OEM radio with Sirius radio. I was wondering what else i would need to do this, other than a sirius antenna.
Look at the Kia site... The tech package included a bunch of stuff including the Harmon Kardon head unit with Sirius and Nav:Crutchfield so far has nothing for the 2021. Not sure what you mean by tech package. This car seems to have everything but the car starter, auto hatch and sirius radio.
Everytime I check their site it says out of stock. Gonna go with the USB optionLook at the Kia site... The tech package included a bunch of stuff including the Harmon Kardon head unit with Sirius and Nav:
EX Technology Package+$4,560
All of this is also included in the SX. As someone else said, if the only thing you want is SiriusXM, then there are cheap add on units for that purpose.
- UVO link w/ 8-inch Touch-Screen w/ Navigation, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and Voice Recognition
- Harman Kardon® Premium Surround Sound w/ Clari-Fi™, 320 Watts and 8 Speakers
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Parking Assist w/ Front & Rear Sensors
- Compact Spare Tire (Replaces Tire Mobility Kit and removes Luggage Under Tray)
- 8-Way Power-Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Leather Seat Trim
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror w/ HomeLink® and compass
- Panoramic Sunroof w/ Power Sunshade
- Heated Steering Wheel
- LED Interior Lighting
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC) w/ Stop & Go
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) w/ Auto-Hold
There are bunches of options for your car in Crutchfield:
Shopping for In-dash GPS Navigation? Get FREE 2-day shipping, free lifetime tech support, discounted installation gear, and free vehicle-specific instructions.www.crutchfield.com