Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD & 2010 Hyundai Sonata SE
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please someone tell me they know how to fix the 'Transfer Complete' message that my radio says to me audibly every time I start this thing. It is driving me insane and the only other way to fix it is to turn bluetooth all together.

This is a pre-October refresh Sorento...unfortunately.

·
Registered
2015 Sedona EX - Premium Package
737 Posts
Buddy, it goes same to mine. IMO, It says that the bluetooth between your phone and HU communication is done or the phonebook of your phone is already been paired to your HU. That's the time you can call through your HU. Sometimes it says "Connection Complete" after "Tranfer complete" meaning the HU is capable of reading your media files like MP3s etc by the time its says like that your can select the AUX in your HU mode selector then play some music from your mobile device... just try it.. tell me how it goes then... good luck..

·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX FWD 4cyl, Titanium/Black
65 Posts
Please someone tell me they know how to fix the 'Transfer Complete' message that my radio says to me audibly every time I start this thing. It is driving me insane and the only other way to fix it is to turn bluetooth all together.

This is a pre-October refresh Sorento...unfortunately.

If you have UVO (I'm assuming since you do since you have an EX) you can perform an update to the system, perhaps that will fix the issue.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD & 2010 Hyundai Sonata SE
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buddy, it goes same to mine. IMO, It says that the bluetooth between your phone and HU communication is done or the phonebook of your phone is already been paired to your HU. That's the time you can call through your HU. Sometimes it says "Connection Complete" after "Tranfer complete" meaning the HU is capable of reading your media files like MP3s etc by the time its says like that your can select the AUX in your HU mode selector then play some music from your mobile device... just try it.. tell me how it goes then... good luck..
Yeah I stream my music via Bluetooth all the time. It just seems that it's tranfering my contacts everytime I start the damn thing.

If you have UVO (I'm assuming since you do since you have an EX) you can perform an update to the system, perhaps that will fix the issue.
Unfortunately this is a 2011 so that means no UVO :(

I asked my service guy if he could to a radio software update and he said no...not sure about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts