Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Soul+ 2.0L - UVO - Auto - Alien w/ custom black leather
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to make the time on the track count down instead of counting up? I like to see how much time is left, not how much has lapsed.

This is for mostly iPhone/iPod music via either USB or BT.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,536 Posts
nice idea and I would prefer it that way, but maybe on a future upgrade. I just use it for USB and the Jukebox, I don't use Apple products or BT.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do I know if I have the latest software? Where would I find out about that? Also, how often do they update the UVO software?

That's funny, I use BT & Apple products and don't plan on ever using the Jukebox feature.

·
Registered
8,536 Posts
I load up my Jukebox and just treat it like another radio station. It has 441 tracks on it at present and switch back and forth between that and the USB stick. I have so much music of my own (been collecting for over 50 years) that its so nice with UVO to have great sound and to so easily enjoy it. Like the fact I can see the album art that I had to the track.

Your software version will be on the UVO, just go into SETUP and select System Information. The Kia US site has a link where you can find out the latest, I would provide you with a link, but now KIA US is preventing me from accessing their site, they just bounce me back to Kia Canada whenever I try to access them.

It would be helpful if you could add the year of your Soul to your drives profile, can't remember whether you got a 2012 or 2013 model.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2013 - added it. I thought I did - lol.

As for music, I have the same problem 9800 songs. That's why I like using my iPhone. I have iTunes Music match and my data plan is a shared 10GB, so I never have to worry about going over, and I have access to everything I own.

I'll have to Google that site about software check, I guess. :)

·
Registered
8,536 Posts
2013 - added it. I thought I did - lol.

As for music, I have the same problem 9800 songs. That's why I like using my iPhone. I have iTunes Music match and my data plan is a shared 10GB, so I never have to worry about going over, and I have access to everything I own.

I'll have to Google that site about software check, I guess. :)
it is Kia Cars, SUVs, Crossovers, Minivans, & Future Vehicles | Kia Motors America and then go to the owners section and where you will find info on the UVO and things like accessories, etc. (going off memory but I think this right from the last time I used it). They did the change just before Christmas, not sure why, even KIA Canada is puzzled as its nothing to do with them, they did not request it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts