Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new to this forum, I just bought a Kia Spectra 2002 and I want to change the radio for a aftermarket CD Player how do I remove the old one ?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by GeProk@Jun 10 2005, 10:08 AM
Hi im new to this forum, I just bought a Kia Spectra 2002 and I want to change the radio for a aftermarket CD Player how do I remove the old one ?

Thanks for your help.
Remove the dash trim to gain access to the factory deck. It's pretty simple to swap if you've done one before. If you've never tackled a job like this, let us know so we can give you more directions.

Devin

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello guys, im new to this forum too,.
im in the same situation he is,.
i don't know how do i remove the dash trim?? i cannot find any screw or anything,.,
i have tried to remove the grey panel that covers the automatic shifter but when i try to pull out the compartment on your side arm i don not know how to do that

please help.,., i just spent today 5 hours and could not replace the stereo![attachmentid=751]

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok now i have succesfully removed the dash, i was going about it the wrong way i just had to tae the dash out where the stereo and all that stuff it just by pulling it out and no it doesn't break or anything,.,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok now i need the wiring codes for my car there are some strange colors in there,.,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.