Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I am a Spectra owner, just bought it early this year. I had my original cassette player replaced by a cd player from my car. As you know, the design of the panel is actually a double deck, but my cd player is single deck. So there is an empty space left there and it doesn't look nice at all. I am now covering it using a black plastic board, and quite irritate with it because it keeps falling down!

I found this in one of the web site, but it will take quite a long time and money to ship it to Malaysia.

[attachmentid=29]

Does anyone know where can I find a single deck replacement pocket that fits Kia Spectra in Klang Valley, Malaysia?

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's really not at all hard to make a small panel with pieces of wood (cheaper and easier than metal) then cover the wooden exposed piece with fabric or sticker, whatever you wish. That's what I did with mine, and used carbon fiber -like fabric. Looks pretty decent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.