Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey..

has any1 on the forum have racing seats in their rio? will any brand fit into the rio? and are they easy to install, like is it as simple as; take out old seats and put in the new ones? if any1 has put racing seats in their rio can they post pics, as i would like to see how they would look in a rio..

-thanks

:p :p :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't have any picts, but I have a friend who had them in his first gen Rio. They are not direct bolt in and require you to make a bracket. My buddy used a steel plate that he slightly bent with holes drilled to mount to the car and mount the slider rails to the plate. They look HOT!

Matt

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by ppwazzup@Jan 10 2005, 06:13 PM
I don't have any picts, but I have a friend who had them in his first gen Rio. They are not direct bolt in and require you to make a bracket. My buddy used a steel plate that he slightly bent with holes drilled to mount to the car and mount the slider rails to the plate. They look HOT!

Matt

i've been lookin on ebay and most say they come with the universal fittings or watever.. would the universal fittings work with the rio?

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio 2011 Kia Sorento LX V6 AWD
816 Posts
Yes but you have to tell them what kind of seats you had bought.. Their seat bracket manufacture makes brackets for all popular brands of seats. They also do custom brackets for the Ebay knockoff and no name seats you just have to supply bolt dimensions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts