Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R1 Concepts Inc. is proud to offer Premium & E-Line Kia rotors!
We offer two different series of rotors for your car. My stage one rotors are my E-line series rotors. Those are the ones that come dipped entirely in G3000 metal material like your originals. E-line rotors are the same size diameters as your originals. I also carry a second stage which is the Premium series rotors made with an even stronger iron cast graded metallurgy (G3500) and comes with a black E-coat rust protection coating applied on the center hub and inner vane structure and outer rim of rotor. Premium rotors have better air flow because they are built with a 50/50 center split vane structure design (some also comes curved vane and columned) for efficient air distribution to try to eliminate heat spots. Premium rotors are stronger than the E-lines and also same diameters as originals, direct bolt on. Both series comes with double disc grinding surface which leaves a non-directional finish on the friction surface area for more effective pad-rotor break in. This special finish also provides quieter and smoother stops.

What separates R1?
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated. Here at R1, we take into account numerous precautions in machining rotors. We drill our rotors in house using state-of-the-art CNC machines and follow strict procedures and standards such as drilling between each vane structure. This will allow the rotor to retain its structural integrity and overall strength with optimum thermal transfers. We utilize smaller diameter drill bits for smaller diameter holes and each hole is counter-sink to add strength. You also have the option to go with slotted only or even a custom design with your own logo. Every R1 rotor that comes with slots will come with our exclusive "Diamond Slot design" (45 degree angle end points), to help release trapped debris. Our diamond slot design is also a good indicator for rotor wear.

We also offer optional Cryo Treatment at an additional cost. (Cryogenic treatment is a process that improves the performance and life of the rotor by strengthening the metallurgy. This process will help to give an extra level of protection against warping).

Why are you choosing R1 Concepts Inc?

We’ve been in business since 2002. With countless sets of rotors/ pads sold (and many other forums) and Top Notch Customer Service to back it up… Buy what's trusted.

*WARRANTY*

Here at R1 Concepts Inc, we stand by our products. We offer a one year warranty on warping and cracking on all R1 brake rotors due to manufacture defects and workmanship.

AVAILABLE STYLES
Blank
Slotted Only
Drilled and Slotted
Drilled Only
Dimple and Slotted
Custom (additional cost will apply for custom)

Rotors

Ft/Rr Premium Series Rotors: PM ME FOR BEST PRICING!!
Ft/Rr Eline Series Rotors: PM ME FOR BEST PRICING!!

*Optional Cryogenic Treatment: $30 extra per rotor, $120 total for front and rear set

Pads
Ft/Rr PosiQuiet Ceramic Pads: PM ME FOR BEST PRICING!!
Ft/Rr Hawk Hps pads: PM ME FOR BEST PRICING!!
Ft/Rr Hawk Ceramic pads: PM ME FOR BEST PRICING!!
Ft/Rr Stoptech Performance Pads: PM ME FOR BEST PRICING!!

Stainless Steel Brake Lines

FT/RR Stainless Steel Brake Lines: PM FOR BEST PRICING

Fluid

ATE Super Blue brake fluid: $16.50 (1 LT)
Stoptech brake fluid (STR600 & STR660): $16 or $26 (1/2 LT)
MOTUL Brake Fluid: $14 (1/2 LT)

If you are interested, please send me a pm for ordering instructions. We will beat anyone's pricing, if comparable.

Contact Info
IF YOU WANT PLACE AN ORDER, PM OR EMAIL ME.
PM: r1concepts
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 888-712-6623 ext. 7006

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,129 Posts
What model kias? Years? Just throwing that out to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts