Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of my 08 Sportage. Needs a bath though. More to come....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Oh, well it looked like black when I viewed it on my phone lol. That's funny it's registered as red. That will confuse a cop.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, well it looked like black when I viewed it on my phone lol. That's funny it's registered as red. That will confuse a cop.
Yea it looks black even in person. There is no red or cherry to it lol. I might be confusing one soon, if a cop eventually sees my tint lol. Had it on now for 6+ months though.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
all it will take is for you to come across the wrong cop and he will stop you. I really want to tint my front windows but I dont want to get stopped. Its already bad enough the St. Albans PD bother me because of my tinted taillights and they are not really all that dark in person.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all it will take is for you to come across the wrong cop and he will stop you. I really want to tint my front windows but I dont want to get stopped. Its already bad enough the St. Albans PD bother me because of my tinted taillights and they are not really all that dark in person.
Yea it is getting tough in "scank" albans :lol::lol:
Over here in the kingdom, they seem to be preaty laid back.

How did you tint the tails? Spray or film? Looks good, I might just have to darken mine..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good stuff, the all black is very pretty. In my case it was hard to decide between the all back and white (I which i could afford both ::crying::)

I LOVE this car! Here are a few pictures of my '12 Sportage. (I wish I had a better camera)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts