Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to posting to the forum, but I have been lurking about reading for some time.

I bought my Borrego in August of '10 and I am really happy with it. Yeah, the parts are harder to find, but I have not really needed any yet. (knock on the monitor) I love the power it has stock, I like the solid ride that is not mushy, I like the room for my 4 member family, I just like the vehicle overall.

Question 1: What are YOUR top three ways of upping the mileage?

Mine: 1. K&N air filter 2. Better exhaust 3. Tires

Question 2: Would you think the same 3 would increase the power?

Question 3: What tires would you recommend for ride/towing of a small trailer with a 4 wheeler on it?

Question 4: What about dressing up the outside? I have a plain silver/gray color and while the body is clean, it is also a bit lifeless (though I do like how the white color works with the body).

Question 5: What is with the red lights on the radio and temp guage? Anyway to replace those with a something a little more mainstream and not so much "AS/400"?

·
Registered
14 Kia Sorento (V6 EX AWD), 2013 Nissan Altima SV
293 Posts
I would...

I put michelin latitude tour tires. It improved both the noise and ride of the stock hankooks. I haven't made any other modifications.

New to posting to the forum, but I have been lurking about reading for some time.

I bought my Borrego in August of '10 and I am really happy with it. Yeah, the parts are harder to find, but I have not really needed any yet. (knock on the monitor) I love the power it has stock, I like the solid ride that is not mushy, I like the room for my 4 member family, I just like the vehicle overall.

Question 1: What are YOUR top three ways of upping the mileage?

Mine: 1. K&N air filter 2. Better exhaust 3. Tires

Question 2: Would you think the same 3 would increase the power?

Question 3: What tires would you recommend for ride/towing of a small trailer with a 4 wheeler on it?

Question 4: What about dressing up the outside? I have a plain silver/gray color and while the body is clean, it is also a bit lifeless (though I do like how the white color works with the body).

Question 5: What is with the red lights on the radio and temp guage? Anyway to replace those with a something a little more mainstream and not so much "AS/400"?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts