Kia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'22 Sorento SX-P, X-Line 2.5t, Wolf Gray
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having running boards - can you tell me where the jack points are for tire changes, rotations, etc.? Without the running boards, there are welded plates on the side rails. Do I just position the jack in the approximate area under the running board? And if so, how many inches in from the wheel well for both front and rear?
TIA

Reactions: C-Trink

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
764 Posts
Having running boards - can you tell me where the jack points are for tire changes, rotations, etc.? Without the running boards, there are welded plates on the side rails. Do I just position the jack in the approximate area under the running board? And if so, how many inches in from the wheel well for both front and rear?
TIA
BTW: there is a private message function called Conversations.

The running boards should have a cut out area that will allow the same jack points to be used. I've done it several times. Keep in mind, I'm referring to the OEM US Market side steps.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW: there is a private message function called Conversations.

The running boards should have a cut out area that will allow the same jack points to be used. I've done it several times. Keep in mind, I'm referring to the OEM US Market side steps.
Got it -- my boards are OEM, so should be as you said. thks

Reactions: C-Trink

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What are you using - if anything - as a jack extender for your floor jack to go up inside the cut out areas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts