Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2012 Soul with 8400 miles on it. About 3-4 weeks ago it went in for oil change at bell tire they rotated my tires and my wife drove it home. When I went to drive I started noticing it pulls to the right pretty hard many times. I checked tire pressure and it seemed ok. I took to dealer and they adjusted tire pressure and did all wheel alignment and sent me home. It stilled pulled just like before. I took it back again today and they drove with me and said yeah it does pull to the right a bit. They aligned it again and said it is off but the best they could get. Figuring something in suspension must be bent.Still pulls just like before. I have not hit any abnormal pot holes nor has my wife and this just started after the tire rotation. Any ideas?

·
Registered
10 Optima LX, 07 Rondo EX, 89 Chevy C1500
1,411 Posts
Try swapping the front tires side to side and see if it still pulls. If it pulls left after, the tire on the left side(originally on the right) is bad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I was thinking of doing that. I should today if I have time run by belltire and have them do it for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the tires rotated back and it quit pulling so I would assume the back rear is bad or something. They had rotated straight from back to front. There are only 8400 miles so do you think kia will give me a new tire

·
Registered
10 Optima LX, 07 Rondo EX, 89 Chevy C1500
1,411 Posts
Tire warranty is through the tire manufacturer. There should have been info in with your owners manual(s).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am gonna contact the dealer this week and see what they say. Seems I should at least get another tire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts