Registered
2013 Kia Sportage LX AWD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSCF0074-2.jpg

DSCF0071-2.jpg

Hello all.

Proud new owner here!

2013 Sportage LX AWD in Bright Silver purchased today at Freedom Kia - Clarksburg, WV.

Factory fog lights will be installed next week.

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
2016 Sorento SX Turbo
38 Posts
Congratulations. I bought my EX AWD last week and I've been thoroughly impressed. Kia has come a LONG way in the last few years!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sportage LX AWD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree! This is my first Kia and I am impressed! I put around 150 miles on it today and I think the 2.4 is very peppy! The 6 speed automatic transmission seems to be geared just right too. I can't wait for the snow to start falling this winter. I'm ready to test the AWD. LOL

·
Registered
2015 KIA Sorento LX V6 AWD / 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
33 Posts
Congratulations! Are you getting factory fogs installed? If so, how much are they charging you?

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sportage LX AWD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations! Are you getting factory fogs installed? If so, how much are they charging you?
Yes, factory fogs will be installed by the dealership some time next week. They gave me two options. One with the factory headlight/fog switch and one with a just switch and a relay under the hood triggered by the low beams. I chose the second option because it's much cheaper, doesn't require much disassembly of my new ride, and I run fogs most of the time if my headlights are on. They quoted $350 for the job and said they would discount that quote as well.

·
Registered
2012 Sportage EX (Black Cherry), 2012 Piaggio Fly 50 4v (Midnight Blue)
52 Posts
Wow, I grew up a few miles from Clarksburg. Small world.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sportage LX AWD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, I grew up a few miles from Clarksburg. Small world.
Yes, very small world... I thought I was the only Mountaineer in the house. :D

I actually grew up in Buckhannon and moved to the Clarksburg/Bridgeport area in 1996 to be closer to work.

·
Registered
98 Honda CR-V, 08 GMC CC, 96 Camry Coupe V6, 11 Kia Sportage EX AWD
87 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase of your NEW Sportage.

We love our EX 4WD. I hope we have a snowy winter in Richmond this year.:thumbsup: Can't wait to test it out :p

·
Registered
2012 Sportage EX (Black Cherry), 2012 Piaggio Fly 50 4v (Midnight Blue)
52 Posts
Yes, very small world... I thought I was the only Mountaineer in the house. :D

I actually grew up in Buckhannon and moved to the Clarksburg/Bridgeport area in 1996 to be closer to work.
I could really go for some Oliverio's peppers and a pepperoni roll!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts