Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2003 Kia Sorrento 2.5 CRD in February this year which gave me a lot of pleasure and and much more pain. A wonderful vehicle but with major problems - viscous coupling fan packed in causing the vehicle to overheat, a jockey wheel on the V belt pack in leaving me stranded and having to be towed in and finally it started really smoking. After replacing the injectors, fuel pump, thermostat and valves, (all under warranty) the workshop were about to replace the pistons and rings (for good measure) when the Good Lord intervened and the vehicle fell off the hoist. I am now in a position to buy a 2005 model (with the insurance money) - PLEASE someone tell me that I am not making a mistake buying another Sorrento. Are these vehilces reliable and has anyone else had similar or worse problems. I look forward to reading your responses.

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Welcome :) . Please post under related forum to get a better response. New member area forum is for introductory purpose only.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
:00000732: to KIA-forums.com! :57:

Sorry to hear about your problems.. try posting questions in the Sorento forums and someone will be able to answer them! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts