Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both Kia's I have owned, a 00 and a 01 have had tape deck issues. Sometimes the tape plays really well, other times it begans to drag...it does this with original tapes and self recorded ones. It kinda s$%^. :angry: I was thinking of putting in a new stereo/cd player in...what brand do you recommed? I will be having Route 12/v out of Gorham NH install it. Do you think this will solve my other problem? :unsure:

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
I am a pretty big fan of Pioneer. I just put a new Pioneer headunit in my Sorento and will be putting one in the wifes Optima too. And about solving your burnt hair smell problem.......not too sure if that will solve it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nowadays almost anything is better than the stock radio on economy cars. I would also look into something that plays MP3 CDs too. Crutchfield.com (I hope I spelled it right), has a good selection and the good part is that it sends you the wiring harness for your car and installation guide. So you can do it yourself, it isn't very complicated. If you don't want to install it yourself look into circuitcity and bestbuy, because they usually run specials that install for free if you buy a unit $99 and above.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,124 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts