Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, please beware of Sherwood Automotive and all the companies that they do business as, including Korean Auto Imports, CustomSRT, Exotic Emblems, Saturn Styling, and Rear Paint Guards. Please look at their BBB rating watch this video. You will think twice before ordering from them!

Sherwood Automotive, Korean Auto Imports - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! - YouTube

Sherwood Automotive DBA Korean Auto Imports International Review - Auto Customizing in Avondale, AZ - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Central, Northern and Western Arizona

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I own a 2013 Genesis Coupe and live in Nashville, TN. Unfortunately, two weeks ago, I ordered some parts from them. They delivered the incorrect parts, which seems to be their MO. I returned the incorrect parts to them last week and they still have not refunded my money. After getting the runaround from them, I started researching them online and found that many people have had a very bad experience with this company. Their BBB record and that video really tell all there is to tell. They are terrible. The man who made the video is a doctor, and he has yet to receive a refund for the wrong parts sent to him. He told me he has given up and can't believe they are still in business.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
SorentoFreek
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing