Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember reading on this forum that I should stay away from the colour "Sand Beige". Who said this and why? Has anyone had problems with this colour?

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
My Sorento is Sand Beige. The only issue I had with it was a few spots on the inside of the doors turned a dark brown. I took it back to the dealer, they had it fixed and have had no problems since. They said there must have been a little moisture trapped under the paint which caused the the dark brown spots. It could have happened to any color. I have never heard to stay away from Sand Beige. I will look into that though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
HI,
nice to hear there is not any remarkable issue on the specific color. Mine 3 weeks old Sorento is just metallic sand beige... :p

You can guess I had a little sweat on my neck when opening the topic :57:

So far I have been very satisfied with my Kia.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry atomi19, i guess my topic title is a bit misleading. I am going to buy my Sorento soon, my wife likes the Sand Beige so I guess I also like it. Just kidding, it looks stunning!

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Sand Beige had some dark spots on the inside edge of the rear passenger door as well. Fixed by Kia Dealer at their expense. Love the colour. I think it looks the sharpest!!

·
Registered
2008 VW Tiguan (sold my Sorento)
355 Posts
Hi

haven't found any faults in my paint yet, looks great

cheers

Derek

1 - 6 of 6 Posts