Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Kia ceed 2012 ekodinamik deecel
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I want to ask you the following:
1 year ago replaced two chains on my Kia seed 2012, mixed and clutches. Recently / about a few months / started to enter difficult almost soon to begin.
And I drove 20,000 miles (my mistake) without changing the oil with filters, they had become greasy. I cleaned it with oil and a special liquid to clean the engine from the glued oil. What to do from here on out.

WHAT COULD THE PROBLEM BE?

Attachments

·
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
12,007 Posts
You have most likely caused damage to the engine, but if its still running, and you say that you used an engine flushing solvent, then you should watch the oil carefully on the dipstick and at the first sign that the oil is getting dirty you should change the oil and filter again.
You should do a few oil changes after only doing 500 to 100km, until the engine cleans up.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Very heavy sludge in your engine, is it still running?

·
Registered
2011 Hyundai ix35 AWD CRDi
402 Posts
It's a diesel engine I'd say looking at that filter D4FB potentially. 32000km no oil change, what type of oil used? Full Synthetic?

You don't say what the issue or symptoms are. knocking noises? I'd suspect no oil flow or pressure with a filter like that which should mean the bearings are probably destroyed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts