Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If you have ever spent any time at an auto show, you were more than likely blown away by the concept cars that all of the major automakers roll out each year.

There are always one or two that really capture the imagination of the public, leading to hopes that those cars will some day go into production.

Few, if any, ever do, although some of the elements used in the concept design will make their way into newer models... more

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
very sexy indeed, but will it ever happen?

I like the look of cabrio's, but wouldn't buy one - gimme a proper roof any day of the week.

·
Registered
Cee'd 1.6 GDI in Space Blue
17 Posts
It would look absolutely stunning. The Cee'd's styling is extraordinarily well-suited to such a car and it would definitely attract a lot of attention on the road.

I am sorry to say though that I'm not personally interested in cabriolets at the moment, but I still think it would be a fantastic idea for people who are.

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
May actually happen this time though FrEaK, as they're obviously looking to expand the range. The GT is (apparently) definitely happening, it seems that cabrio's are 'in-vogue' again with Vauxhall's new Cascada (a nice looker), so Kia might wanna grab a piece of that band wagon :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts