Kia Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
@Drakey

Lots of thanks, its a usefull website.
Think i'll get that badge from there.

I think they`re slightly different from the one I have, can`t remember if they copy the Kia style writting or if the `Pro` part is avaliable in red (but that could be carefully painted).

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
This seems to be becoming quite tricky as there are now many people wanting to order these badges.

Are people aware that there are ones avaliable at : KIA Cee'd,Pro_Cee'd and Cee'd XL accessories! - Home

I believe they are a Germany based company but will ship... the badges are slightly different to the UK ones that have been pictured fitted on this site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This seems to be becoming quite tricky as there are now many people wanting to order these badges.

Are people aware that there are ones avaliable at : KIA Cee'd,Pro_Cee'd and Cee'd XL accessories! - Home

I believe they are a Germany based company but will ship... the badges are slightly different to the UK ones that have been pictured fitted on this site.
I do not stop buying on that page.
and tried to get in touch with them and not answer me.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
About this Discussion
53 Replies
13 Participants
Eliax
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing