Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I saw a few posts about a pro_cee'd badge to replace the standard cee'd badge and I think someone outside the uk posted a picture of one. Anyways for UK owners I have found an online shop selling a nice pro_cee'd badge. I haven't been able to tell if it is an authentic kia part but it seems to have part numbers on the packaging. Anyway I think it looks great so if anyone wants one they can visit....

Pro Ceed Chrome Badge Accessories for Kia Pro Ceed 2008 - 2009

They haven't posted a pic so I didn't know what to expect but I'm really happy with what has arrived. I've attached a pic (sorry not great quality shot).

Apologies if this has already been covered by someone else.

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks fantastic! I'm going to order one as soon as I get paid! Thanks for posting the link!

Maybe we could sort out a group buy here? If one of us buys 5 of them or so then post them off to members? I don't mind doing it except you'll have to wait until I get paid! lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks fantastic! I'm going to order one as soon as I get paid! Thanks for posting the link!

Maybe we could sort out a group buy here? If one of us buys 5 of them or so then post them off to members? I don't mind doing it except you'll have to wait until I get paid! lol
Brilliant idea. Count on me!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sure do, are you sorting out a group buy?
Are you buying for all that order and getting them to pay you and you send?
How much are they in total?
Can I ask any more questions ????? lol
Group Buy? Yes.
I'll be buying however many I need, then calculating postage as people are in different countries (a fellow UK'er like yourself will be dirt cheap, or you can just order one yourself! lol....I could probably deliver it myself next time I'm in and around Norwich!) and finally posting them out.

You can ask me as many questions as you like :)

The price excluding p&p is: Our Price: £13.78*

For you, I'll do a special price of £25 :p

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
Looks a good little badge, also comes with a plastic surround, I suppose so you can tack it in place, make sure alls straight before applying the badge itself.
Will have to give the car a proper good clean Saturday morning hopefully.
Also...will have to try and meet up sometime, be good to put a face to the name. I sometimes pop up to Yarmouth or near, to see the parent in laws.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
About this Discussion
53 Replies
13 Participants
Eliax
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing