Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
pro ceed 1.6crdi
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a big problem with wind noise after 80km/h. All the rubber seals were changed inluding the side window. It used to be very quiet car and now it's a dissater. Service doesn't know what to do. The wind noise is coming somewere from the both doors.

Is anyone else has the same problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pro'ceed wind nosie

Hi,

I have recently purchased a Pro'ceed (61 plate) and I am experiencing the same wind noise issues as yourself. Low speed is fine but once the car gets up to 70mph there is a audible drone coming from the drivers door / rear of the car.

I have had it back and forth to the garage and an even had the KIA dealership take a look and test drive in it. Initial thoughts were tyre noise or uneven wearing of the tyres, I now had two rear tyres on and the noise is still present.

I have had several technicians in the car at once and the wind noise is at its most notable front seat drivers head hight, the noise can't be heard sat in the rear seat. The noise is best described as wind blowing over or down a channel. The door area has been thoroughly examined and there are no noticeable causes of where the noise would be emanating from, a total mystery.

Any help and suggestions are welcome

1 - 2 of 2 Posts