Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
It looks great Drakey ;)
The red color composition of 'pro_' suits very well with your rear 'drakey' badge.

How did you remove the old 'ceed' badge? Any tips?

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, and no fear of that. The KIA badge was only really replaced as it was loosing some of it's silver coating, a mate had a link to a badge site and had had a steering wheel one made up, I went for the boot.
Usually the car (and most that I've owned) are de-badged, just really like this one, something I thought would have been fitted from manufacture!

·
Registered
206 Posts
It looks great Drakey ;)

How did you remove the old 'ceed' badge? Any tips?
Use a hair drier to warm the area up and soften the adhesive, then carefully peel it off. Take your time and don't be tempted to use any thing hotter like a heat gun for paint stripping.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is this the same badge you have on your car, Drakey?

Badge

Cause it looks like some chrome badge on illustration and it looks awsome on your car. :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think I may buy a bunch of these as I've had quite a few requests and just stick them on ebay and ship internationally, Drakey, do you mind if I use your fitted pictures? I may have to buy you a pint!

·
Registered
58 Posts
My e-bay name is zzokalj and just link me how to pay you via PayPal for it and I'm getting one. :)

This red part, Drakey, is awsome, that's why I wanted to see it fitted first and it's awsome!!! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, amazing how it fits on your car Drakey, congrats! I've the same car, also black pearl and it's what I've been looking for.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My e-bay name is zzokalj and just link me how to pay you via PayPal for it and I'm getting one. :)

This red part, Drakey, is awsome, that's why I wanted to see it fitted first and it's awsome!!! :)
I still want that badge badly. :) Can anyone find a way to send me one? I can pay via PayPal.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
17 Participants
chrisvectra
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing