Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi can anyone help I can only get 35 -42 max MPG after 5,000 miles totally dissappointed! im thinking of getting rid its no better thn the Suzuki Vitara i swapped it for

Sat nav isw theire a trick to get the sat nav to use postcodes i cant do it and its making it useless will only use street names which i dont always have
ta

·
Registered
pro_ceed 1.6 CRDi 66kw (2008)
725 Posts
Hi

1. Welcome to the forum
2. Please fill your profile with details of your car (year, model, engine...) so that someone could actually know if you're referring to diesel or petrol model, since you haven't mentioned that in your post.
3. Feel free to use punctuation marks in your post(s), they will become more readable - plus if you don't invest 30 seconds to post a proper question, why would you expect someone investing more than that to get you an answer?

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
Nikola, be nice!

Morning JJ, if your car is a petrol that's about right MPG I'm sad to report, a diesel should average more like 46-55 depending on how & where you drive, like mostly motorway or country lanes & towns.
Of course an Automatic gearbox model will be much lower. As said above, it really helps if you let us know the engine & gearbox type.

I can't help with the SatNav issue I'm afraid, as I didn't have that option.
You got a nice car though, highest spec with all the goodies! I'm jealous. Kia UK don't even list a '4' spec pro_ceed, which is odd.

·
Registered
Pro_cee'd 4 1.6 CRDI
1 Posts
Hi

The SatNav will use postcodes and they should be entered in the "City" box on the display.
However, only the first 5 digits can be entered. Once you have entered part of your post code, you can then enter the street name and only those streets in that postcode will be shown.

As far as MPG, I average 49mpg but that is with a 150 mile motorway journey each day mixed with a lot of stop/ starts during the day and I always have the climate control on.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi

The SatNav will use postcodes and they should be entered in the "City" box on the display.
However, only the first 5 digits can be entered. Once you have entered part of your post code, you can then enter the street name and only those streets in that postcode will be shown.

As far as MPG, I average 49mpg but that is with a 150 mile motorway journey each day mixed with a lot of stop/ starts during the day and I always have the climate control on.
No point in relying to the OP. Its 2 weeks since his original post and they have not had the good manners to answer Nikola's simple yet essential questions.

Probably just another troll.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts