Kia Forum banner

Prices paid by new 2021 Sorento Owners

51K views 219 replies 61 participants last post by  DXB 
#1 ·
Would be great for potential buyers to have an idea of the prices paid to negotiate upon, if new owners can share the out the door prices paid for their 2021 Sorentos, thanks!

#201 ·
Anyone in NE Ohio, VanDevere KIA is NOT marking up from MRSP. Streetsboro was charging $2k over MRSP on a Prestige. If they were charging sticker, I would have bought it ($43k). Instead, I went with the SX AWD through VanDevere for less than sticker ($500 less) and am going to deal with not having 360/birdseye (ultimately...).

#204 ·
BTW, be on the lookout for Nitrogen Tire Inflation fees in the finance office. Saved me $400. I let the finance rep know I would gladly walk out to the car to deflate the nitrogen before signing. They "waived" it.

#208 ·
Purchased X-Line in Roseville, California back in May, and these cars are selling so fast that the markups I've seen are anywhere between $5k to $15k here in California. We ended up paying msrp plus a$5k markup which came out to just over $49k. They weren't gonna budge on price at all. Luckily we got a great rate, so the payments aren't terrible.

#214 ·
Wow. The pricing in US is so much higher then BC Canada and that’s not even considering the exchange rate. A lx and lx primium is $36-38,000. A XLine is listed for $41-43,000 An ex and ex primium is around $44-46,000. The top SX is $49-50,000.
I paid $49,500 For my 2021 SX Sorento for my extra 500 was for the colour I wanted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.