Kia Forum banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line (Aruba Green w/ Rust interior)
29 Posts
Just got myself a 2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line in Aruba Green with Rust Interior.

MSRP: $44,280
Discounted: $42,299
OTD Price: $46,335

·
Registered
Kia Sorento SX Prestige 2021
35 Posts
Just got myself a 2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line in Aruba Green with Rust Interior.

MSRP: $44,280
Discounted: $42,299
OTD Price: $46,335
that’s pretty good. like i previously posted i got a whopping $500 off and they didn’t even throw in some all weather floor mats. I’m coming back in this week. apparently there’s already a recall on the accelerator pedal.

·
Registered
Kia Sorento SX Prestige 2021
35 Posts
easier said than done if you really want the exact car. The dealer i bought from was the only one in a 50 mile radius with the rust interior package. I wanted the full aruba green package but they only had that one with a black interior. i settled for sparkling silver cuz I loved that rust interior. i needed to turn in my lease so I just took what I could.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Silver SX Prestige X-Line. MSRP was 44,080, Paid 44,741 OTD. A little over 4K in TTL. Look around the country for a loss leader and then get your dealer to match it. All car dealers are bullshit artists. If you are prepared to walk you’ll do fine.
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/31/01/E6838FA8-933D-4DD5-9177-29F7C80697AF/63132349081__F6E63A5D-FCBE-4DBE-B32A-CAE717445F1D.heic
So how much was it before ttl you think??

·
Registered
2021 Sorento, SX-Prestige X-Line. Silver/Black
20 Posts
So how much was it before ttl you think??
right around 40K, Maybe slightly under. I’d have to look at the paperwork. To be fair I work in the airline business so it’s easy for me to get around so I just went and got the best deal. But Cars.com is a good tool to find dealers selling loss leaders. You can filter by trim/color/price, etc.

·
Registered
'21 Kia Sorento SX Prestige, FWD, Gravity Gray, 2.5L Turbo
3 Posts
Just did a 36-month lease (12,000 miles/yr) on a '21 Sorento SX-Prestige, Gravity Gray, with black interior.
Researching TrueCar.com saved lots of money. TrueCar.com only provides Dealers within a few miles, so you have to change your address/zip code to get prices from Dealers outside your local area. This saved me lots of money. I would have preferred the light gray leather interior, but couldn't find one in my area with the same trim level. I'm happy. The SUV almost drives itself with Smart Cruise Control and Lane Keeping Assist.

Sticker Price: $42,020
Dealer Price: $38,553 (with Pulse System $399)
Discount From Sticker: $3,866 (9.2%) (An Exceptional Deal)
Total Drive Off: $2,000
Monthly Lease Payments: $450.28 including tax

Dealer tried very hard to sell add-on items, but I never agree to any add-on items. If the manufacturer didn't provide it, I don't want it. I almost cancelled the deal twice, walking out, but Dealer GM chased me down and finally said, "OK, you have a deal". (Dealer lowered the price to compensate for the Pulse System, so I didn't have to pay for it). [Pulse System is a dealer add-on that is supposed to help avoid rear-end collisions. When the brake is applied, the system flashes the rear stop lights briefly to alert other drivers. It is probably a good idea as many motorcycles have this same feature, but more likely, it is just a dealer add-on to boost sales profits IMHO).

Dave

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
2,016 Posts
Just did a 36-month lease (12,000 miles/yr) on a '21 Sorento SX-Prestige, Gravity Gray, with black interior.
Researching TrueCar.com saved lots of money. TrueCar.com only provides Dealers within a few miles, so you have to change your address/zip code to get prices from Dealers outside your local area. This saved me lots of money. I would have preferred the light gray leather interior, but couldn't find one in my area with the same trim level. I'm happy. The SUV almost drives itself with Smart Cruise Control and Lane Keeping Assist.

Dealer tried very hard to sell add-on items, but I never agree to any add-on items. If the manufacturer didn't provide it, I don't want it. I almost cancelled the deal twice, walking out, but Dealer GM chased me down and finally said, "OK, you have a deal". (Dealer lowered the price to compensate for the Pulse System, so I didn't have to pay for it). [Pulse System is a dealer add-on that is supposed to help avoid rear-end collisions. When the brake is applied, the system flashes the rear stop lights briefly to alert other drivers. It is probably a good idea as many motorcycles have this same feature, but more likely, it is just a dealer add-on to boost sales profits IMHO).

Dave
I like the pulsing high mounted brake light concept and It is less than $11 and only about 20 minutes to install.

Put it on my last 3 vehicles....

·
Registered
Chevy Tahoe
1 Posts

Dave
Great price! If you don't mind me asking, what dealership? Also what was the DOC Fee?

Thanks

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento SX Regency Red, 2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2011 Toyota Hiace
583 Posts
I like the pulsing high mounted brake light concept and It is less than $11 and only about 20 minutes to install.

Put it on my last 3 vehicles....
Got any more of them links?

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
11,546 Posts
I put one of these on each of our two cars.

Set it to flash rapidly three times then steady on - I chose that to catch someones attention, but minimize the chance of irritating drivers behind me in traffic etc.

·
Registered
2021 Gravity Gray Sorento SX AWD, Code Name “Sinister”
2 Posts
Just purchased a 2021 Gravity Gray Sorento SX
MSRP -$42180... I believe, I’ll update if wrong

After negotiations and trying to leaving.
We payed $39k for the Sorento.
After TTFL ~ $41,600

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Sonata
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Got the xline Aruba green rust interior for $2K off sticker. Love it. $44.5K walk away View attachment 117272 View attachment 117273
Quick question for you...do you think the Aruba green looks more green or more dark grey? i can it looks very green in this picture. but i have a friend who says it looks more dark grey at most times than a dark green. what are your thoughts?

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
and Kia of Puyallup is by FAR, the highest priced Kia dealer around!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2021 Sorento S
23 Posts
Pretty sure bumper to bumper was always 5 years. It’s power train that is 10/100. That’s what it was on our 2016 Sorrento anyway.
Here is a dealer offering 20yrs and 200K miles for free.

and Kia of Puyallup is by FAR, the highest priced Kia dealer around!!!!!!!!!!
I looked at the prices on line and they are all the same MSRP as we are seeing in New York. Granted this is an individual dealer incentive. I wished I lived in Washington state. This is a new generation Sorento and the dealers are not giving an inch on price. I bet that this is not free with the car but a purchaseable option. I paid $4300 extra to have my bumper to bumper extended to 10yr/100k. Kia/Hyundai gave 10/100k years ago to get a foot hold in the US market but now that they are established brands the warranty's are reverting to what every one else is offering. That's why the NTSB had to step in and forced them to honor the warranty's on all those 4 cylinder engines that started blowing up. They tried to retroactively cancel the warranty's. on cars up to 9 year old cars.

How do you find your Kia at night? Follow the flames.

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Duh...it's not the MSRP!!!!! It's the price out the door.........................

·
Registered
2021 Sorento Aruba Green X-Line w/ Rust Interior
6 Posts
Quick question for you...do you think the Aruba green looks more green or more dark grey? i can it looks very green in this picture. but i have a friend who says it looks more dark grey at most times than a dark green. what are your thoughts?
i see it as green, but then again im the owner! I think a few people see grey in specific lighting

81 - 100 of 102 Posts