Kia Forum banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige X-Line
47 Posts
Interesting. Also in Canada SX trim, I noticed that you get rain sensing wipers. We don’t get that on top SX X line trim in US unless I’m missing something :(

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sorento SX V6
50 Posts
As I said for months, USA Sorentos have been Feature stripped!!!!!!!!!!
The de-contenting reminds me of a similar tactic Toyota used in about 1997-2001. It caused me to abandon Toyota then. It's likely going to cause me to abandon Kia now.

The Hyundai Santa Fe Limited has memory seats, rain sensing wipers, and other features missing from the Sorento SX. And while the Sorento's exterior is more masculine, you drive a car from the inside, not from the outside.

·
Registered
2020 Sorento SX, 3.3L AWD
402 Posts
The 2020 Kia SX has a 10 speaker Harman Kardon sound system, it may not be the best ever, but it's pretty good sound.

·
Registered
Kia Sorento SX Prestige 2021
35 Posts
I said this in another thread...this Bose system isn’t great. It’s merely adequate. The HK system in the Volvo that I leased was really good.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I said this in another thread...this Bose system isn’t great. It’s merely adequate. The HK system in the Volvo that I leased was really good.
Agreed. It’s good without being great - like almost everything Bose makes.

·
Registered
2020 Sorento SX, 3.3L AWD
402 Posts
I had the Bose sound in my 2013 Nissan Rogue. It was decent sound as well, I think the HK one in the Kia is better, but it's seven years newer.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Finally found the link to accessories on the Kia website. All-weather mats and the homelink mirror, amongst other things, are listed.

They want $382 for the homelink mirror, fitted at my local dealer. However it can be ordered online from the various Kia parts sites for much less ($268 at this site)

Its described as plug and play so may just order it and see what's involved. Worst case, if it looks too involved, I can have the dealer install it at the first oil change.

·
Registered
USA 2021 Kia Sorento, SX X-Line Green Rust
64 Posts
I just bought a 2021 SX Prestige X-Line for $1,000 off MSRP plus an extra $500 finance incentive for a total of $1,500 off
I got my green xline for 42600 , my dealership was amazing , no BS fees and such if in Nj I’ll send you to my ladies info

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line
27 Posts
Congrats...how much was the Out the door price?
MSRP was $44,725.00 minus $1,500 minus our trade plus MA sales tax and fees. I’m not sure what the exact out the door price was because my boss handled the paperwork and the payment, I just took care of the negotiation. Options included on my vehicle were: $445 for Glacial White Pearl Paint, $200 for rust interior package, $210 for carpeted floor mats, $50 for cargo net, and $60 for wheel locks. I will say, the Glacial White Pearl paint looks phenomenal in person especially with the gray/black accents on the X-Line. One interesting thing to note is that there isn’t a cargo cover included yet it looks like there’s a place to store it under the trunk compartment and a place to install it.

·
Registered
USA 2021 Kia Sorento, SX X-Line Green Rust
64 Posts
MSRP was $44,725.00 minus $1,500 minus our trade plus MA sales tax and fees. I’m not sure what the exact out the door price was because my boss handled the paperwork and the payment, I just took care of the negotiation. Options included on my vehicle were: $445 for Glacial White Pearl Paint, $200 for rust interior package, $210 for carpeted floor mats, $50 for cargo net, and $60 for wheel locks. I will say, the Glacial White Pearl paint looks phenomenal in person especially with the gray/black accents on the X-Line. One interesting thing to note is that there isn’t a cargo cover included yet it looks like there’s a place to store it under the trunk compartment and a place to install it.
I just bought a generic one from Amazon since I will try to store it 90 percent of the time , will let you know if it fits , I’m doing work in a week so I like to cover my camera bags in the back

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line (Aruba Green w/ Rust interior)
29 Posts
Actually went to West Nayak just up the road 30 mins from Nutley , they had green with tan interior , I wanted Telluride but 5000-7000 over sticker was insane and I’ll use third row 3-4 times a year max
Did West Nyack have the XLine Green with Tan/Rust interior on the lot to see? They told me it was still being shipped in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
As I said for months, USA Sorentos have been Feature stripped!!!!!!!!!!

I think Kia is afraid offering a fully optioned Sorento will take sales away from the Telluride. Personally, I'm waiting for the Sante Fe Hybred to get here. I think it'll have more bell and whistles then the Kia offering. And since the Pallisades has been a let down, sales wise, I'm thinking the Santa Fe will be easier to negotiate on. No way would I pay sticker or above on a car.

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
2,016 Posts
I know the Santa Fe hybrid will have more Features than the Sorento hybrid,,,,no thinking about it.

and the Pallisdaes have not been a let down...

don't know where you have been living.....

I'm buying a Santa Fe HEV or PHEV.........get em here!!!!

61 - 80 of 102 Posts