Kia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Sorento SX Prestige 2021
35 Posts
I see the hand sanitizer dispenser fits in that middle console storage spot. I was actually wondering if one would fit there haha thanks for sharing!
LOL it fits perfectly and it’s in the right spot. I love everything about this interior - Kia really invested time into this interior in terms of quality and ergonomics. I’m not too fond of the piano black plastic, in the Volvo it started to show small cracks after 2 yrs. I did not drop anything on it. But i admit it looks nice but I’d be just as comfortable with some high quality matte black plastic.

·
Registered
106 Posts
LOL it fits perfectly and it’s in the right spot. I love everything about this interior - Kia really invested time into this interior in terms of quality and ergonomics. I’m not too fond of the piano black plastic, in the Volvo it started to show small cracks after 2 yrs. I did not drop anything on it. But i admit it looks nice but I’d be just as comfortable with some high quality matte black plastic.
I agree on the piano black trim - picks up dust and fingerprints at a rate my OCD struggles with. Kia are not the only offenders with it though - it’s fairly ubiquitous these days.

Reactions: EVdan

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line (Aruba Green w/ Rust interior)
29 Posts
Yeah I love everything about the interior except the piano black, I’d be cleaning the center console every time I’m in the car.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento S
23 Posts
Would be great for potential buyers to have an idea of the prices paid to negotiate upon, if new owners can share the out the door prices paid for their 2021 Sorentos, thanks!
I just picked up a 2021 S. I love the car but unlike the 2020's the bumper to bumper warranted has been reduced to 5yrs from 10 and there are no incentives. The dealer would would not budge an inch. I paid full MSRP and an additional $4500 to get the 10yr 100K bumper to bumper you used to get for free. I shopped around and visited 4 dealers and found the same thing. Be prepared.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Pretty sure bumper to bumper was always 5 years. It’s power train that is 10/100. That’s what it was on our 2016 Sorrento anyway.

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
2,016 Posts
I just picked up a 2021 S. I love the car but unlike the 2020's the bumper to bumper warranted has been reduced to 5yrs from 10 and there are no incentives. The dealer would would not budge an inch. I paid full MSRP and an additional $4500 to get the 10yr 100K bumper to bumper you used to get for free. I shopped around and visited 4 dealers and found the same thing. Be prepared.
lol....

·
Registered
106 Posts
thanks for the pics! i see them listed as an accessory item on Kia’s website but no pic was available.
Do you have a link on the website? I couldn’t find them when I was looking a day or two ago.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Love it so far, other than getting a nail in a tire today 🤬

The lack of memory seats is annoying but otherwise it’s a pretty big upgrade from the 2016 it replaced.

·
Registered
2016 Sorento EX 2.0T AWD
1,520 Posts
Wait what? No memory seats on an SX? That's crazy. :(

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento SX Regency Red, 2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2011 Toyota Hiace
583 Posts
Love it so far, other than getting a nail in a tire today 🤬

The lack of memory seats is annoying but otherwise it’s a pretty big upgrade from the 2016 it replaced.
SX trim that doesn’t have memory seats? Oh boy that’ll be a huge bummer especially for the wife as we use it everytime she drives the car, thanks to our height difference.

I wonder if this is true in Canada as well.

·
Registered
2021 blue sorento sx tundra 2008 limited
21 Posts
there is also ambient light and couple thing american got missing
1 thing i find strange is the 6speaker bose when
Most brand has 19

any1 heard the bose system is it good ?

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige X-Line
47 Posts
there is also ambient light and couple thing american got missing
1 thing i find strange is the 6speaker bose when
Most brand has 19

any1 heard the bose system is it good ?
The US SX-prestige models have the 12 speaker Bose system. I wouldn't say it's the best I've heard in a vehicle but certainly not the worst. Don't know how it compares to the stock speaker system in the other trims.

How much was the SX you ordered in Canada with the memory seats and ambient lighting? Is it 6 speaker Bose system in Canada?

·
Registered
21 Posts
It arround 48000 + our masive taxe here 15% +fee
With couple option it will cost 60000$
I had a 1000rebate on msrp

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
2,016 Posts
As I said for months, USA Sorentos have been Feature stripped!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well im not sure if it 6speaker but on kia.ca website it is 6 but no vendor really knows

41 - 60 of 102 Posts