Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Kia Magentis
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting...

That was the price for your Optima/Magentis?

I bought 2005 Magentis 4cyl AT, climcontrol,without leather - 20000$ (23000$+caralarm and one year whole ensurance)

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
I bought my 04 Optima LX new in 2004 for $17,000 US dollars. It has a 4 cyl, its an automatic, power windows and door locks.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Mine too is a 2004 LX w/ 4-Cyl. But here's the kicker.. I bought mine for $9999 (used) with 29K miles. The thing you'll notice is the HUGE depreciation value on the car... but don't let that scare you, KIA is STILL A GREAT COMPANY! NEWayz, after todays issue being resolved, I'm 110% satisfied with my optima and KIA as a whole... especially since the dealership, DID NOT charge me for the service. LOL awesome! NEWayz, hope that helps! :57:

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by RUS77@Oct 20 2005, 07:37 AM
Interesting...

That was the price for your Optima/Magentis?

I bought 2005 Magentis 4cyl AT, climcontrol,without leather - 20000$ (23000$+caralarm and one year whole ensurance)
Curious to know.. in russia.. do they offer the 10 year/100.000 mile warrentee?

·
Registered
2005 Kia Magentis
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 3 year/100.000 km Kia waranty+2 year dealer waranty=5 years/150.000 km - sorry,i don't know how much it is in miles :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
04 Optima list price (on the road) was US$30K and I got a good discount & my 04 Optima slightly below US$27K. Very high is it? This because of high tax & duty to protect the local automotive. My 2-litre 4-cyl AT Optima really value for money - ABS, EBD, TCS, sun-roof, triptronic, leather seat, twin-air bags, ... compared to a local 10+ year old model local 2-litre V-8 car without EBD, TCS, sun-roof, air-bag, triptronic with the price tag of about my Optima.

I'm happy to be a happy owner of Kia Optima & so do you???

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
716 Posts
Glad you are a new owner of a Kia!! I'm extremely pleased with my '02 Optima LX V6. It is wonderful to drive and still looks showroom new since I take care of "her". Enjoy your Optima!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by SH888@Oct 22 2005, 12:58 AM
04 Optima list price (on the road) was US$30K and I got a good discount & my 04 Optima slightly below US$27K. Very high is it? This because of high tax & duty to protect the local automotive. My 2-litre 4-cyl AT Optima really value for money - ABS, EBD, TCS, sun-roof, triptronic, leather seat, twin-air bags, ... compared to a local 10+ year old model local 2-litre V-8 car without EBD, TCS, sun-roof, air-bag, triptronic with the price tag of about my Optima.

I'm happy to be a happy owner of Kia Optima & so do you???
$27K??? wow.. that is HIGH! but yeah.. we're glad that you're happy with your optima! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 Kia Magentis
67 Posts
I paid the sticker price for my Magentis almost 25k Canadian though. It's the anniversary edition, 4 cyl, steptronic, air, power windows, power doors, power mirrors, sunroof, mag wheels, fog light..... If I were to buy a 6 cyl it would of been in the 30k range. I think 27k US is over priced for sure. Even I think I paid a too much, but they took my old car and payed my debt for it and gave me 0% finacing, everything was done in one afternoon. Of course they added some of my debt from my other car on my Magentis loan, but my payments are almost the same as my old car and I have a new car now.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Magentis
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
such high price? i think, depend on only customs tax... In Russia we have a factory produce over 2 thousand Majentis a year, we have low tax and duties!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Our car price is one of the highest in the world because of tax, tax, tax, duty, duty, duty...... the import tax could be as high as 300% for certain models!!!! You can't belief it!!! US$27K to 42K is the price range for a 2 litre local made or Korean or Japanese sedan cars. :blush:

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by SH888@Oct 26 2005, 07:08 AM
Our car price is one of the highest in the world because of tax, tax, tax, duty, duty, duty...... the import tax could be as high as 300% for certain models!!!! You can't belief it!!! US$27K to 42K is the price range for a 2 litre local made or Korean or Japanese sedan cars. :blush:
Yeeeouch! Geezz that's just TOOOOO much!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by ahfrederick@Oct 20 2005, 05:36 PM
Mine too is a 2004 LX w/ 4-Cyl. But here's the kicker.. I bought mine for $9999 (used) with 29K miles. The thing you'll notice is the HUGE depreciation value on the car... but don't let that scare you, KIA is STILL A GREAT COMPANY! NEWayz, after todays issue being resolved, I'm 110% satisfied with my optima and KIA as a whole... especially since the dealership, DID NOT charge me for the service. LOL awesome! NEWayz, hope that helps! :57:
Well I got mine 2004 LX 4 Cyl with 11K miles on it for $9400 + Taxes. :bwekk:

·
Registered
2005 Kia Magentis
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lucky... such car in my country costs 16-18K$ ((( i wish there were't any taxes and duties ))

·
Registered
134 Posts
We bought a left over new 2004 Optima, EXV6 with everything but leather for the price of $16,000. and we are well pleased with it. It now has 3300 miles on it. The dealership we bought it from has been super good in tending to the needs of service. In fact, from sales to service has been a pleasant experience for us. :)

·
Registered
2002 Kia Magentis
7 Posts
The price of mine Magentis was 4600 EUR (about 6000$) with 45K km (about 28K miles). I think that the cheapest cars are in Eastern Europe...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts