Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
393 Posts
excuse me for not introducing myself in the intros section.. but this is not a social club :)

I am collecting my sedona in about 1 hour after having this work done on it.. + the £50 + vat a year they expect you to pay to keep the paintwork warranty is a total rip off. that car 03 sedona 25,000 miles was the biggest waste of 17K I have ever spent. it has been returned to the garage for various things at least once a month. and it looks like I am looking forward to a never ending rusting car too.. I had my volvo 740 GLT for six years with actual scratches to the metal that never went rusty.. what a bunch of cheap basic tat kia make.

· Registered
393 Posts
rust update: when speaking to the dealership manager I asked if they had repaired many sedonas with this rust issue and he said "quite a few" I asked if I should keep an eye on it and he said that the handle had been replaced which was the manufacturing fault, apparently they were designed with no rubber gasket or something behind them, so every time the hatch was opened it scratched some paint off under the handle which then causes the rusting to appear underneath the handle. it has been fixed in newer versions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.