Hi everybody
I have pregio 2004 Diesel 15 seats.
well when I start a/c the RPM used to go to number 1 in the past
but I notice those days it only go up a very little but under number 1
not like before , So how to increase the RPM when the a/c is running. :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
try adjusting the idle-up actuato...this device raises the idling rpm whenever the a/c is on to compensate for the load of the a/c compressor.

its located at the driver side of the engine on beneath the throtle control arm on top of the injector pump it your pregio is diesel engined...you'll see somthing like a vertical disk with a rod comming out of the side.and a vacuum hose and screw on the other side.with the engine and a/c running adjust the screw clockwise to reduce engine speed and counterclockwise to increase engine speed depending on how you like it.then tighten the lock nut afterwards so the screw won't turn as the engine vibrates.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by balitog@Sep 16 2005, 12:04 PM
try adjusting the idle-up actuato...this device raises the idling rpm whenever the a/c is on to compensate for the load of the a/c compressor.

its located at the driver side of the engine on beneath the throtle control arm on top of the injector pump it your pregio is diesel engined...you'll see somthing like a vertical disk with a rod comming out of the side.and a vacuum hose and screw on the other side.with the engine and a/c running adjust the screw clockwise to reduce engine speed and counterclockwise to increase engine speed depending on how you like it.then tighten the lock nut afterwards so the screw won't turn as the engine vibrates.

wow.. this is 'astig!' this is good info, balitog..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts