Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok maybe I should just blow this thing up and be done with it. I had a problem with the power windows not working, mirrors not working, tail lights coming on when hitting horn. All but the mirrors are fixed and work properly now. Here is the thing it started, ran and drove fine before fixing what did not work. Battery is at 12.40 volts. Put key in to start and well nothing happens. Except you hear a relay type clicking at the left kick panel fuse block. All the dash lights come on. I read that putting shifter in neutral and trying to start help nope same thing.

By the way I don't know if folks can buy or sell on here but I need a good power mirror switch for this thing. But no rhyme or reason for why it ran before and now nothing at all.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Take a deep breath and let it out slowly.
Now, start back tracking any wiring that you had your hands in. You probably
Dislodged a wire enough but not enough to notice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Little up date. OK blowing the thing up and donating it to be a target sounds like a whole lotta fun. However I got it running and all the windows, lights, mirrors are all working. Now to see what works when it IS running and probably start all over again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts