Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Kia Sportage
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My power steering had been funky since I bought it and all of a sudden it was just gone. Took the pump out, got a new one but it started leaking, put new o-rings in. bought the new belt to put in but I haven't found a way to get it on. I'm working at it from the underside and have very minimal space. I've thought of taking off the radiator and radiator fan, then the pulleys on the crankshaft but that's a ton of work and I don't have a ton of time as I'm in school. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,348 Posts
My power steering had been funky since I bought it and all of a sudden it was just gone. Took the pump out, got a new one but it started leaking, put new o-rings in. bought the new belt to put in but I haven't found a way to get it on. I'm working at it from the underside and have very minimal space. I've thought of taking off the radiator and radiator fan, then the pulleys on the crankshaft but that's a ton of work and I don't have a ton of time as I'm in school. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your User Account/Profile

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

UPDATE: Vehicle Information

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts