Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My driver side rear door doesn't lock (or unlock) from remote or driver door switch. Door handle, latch, and manual lock all work fine. Normally I would suspect a broken wire in the door jamb, but I think it's the actuator assembly. I'm looking for some info on, and/or a wiring diagram to troubleshoot. I've pulled it apart and it has 4 wires. Pink, black, pink w/black, and white. I would like to confirm the voltages are correct before I buy a new assembly.

·
Registered
07 Optima 2.4L
109 Posts
Door Wiring and the KiaTech website

Hi. If you haven't been there before, this would be a good time to visit the helpul KiaTech website and register for the online service manuals and diagrams,
at kiatechinfo.com. There are comprehensive diagrams, wiring layouts, pictures and all sorts of useful information right there. You will need to use Internet Explorer for best results and then install Adobe SVG Viewer at the link provided. Select SERVICE Information, Model, Year and Engine, then go to SHOP manual for the parts, or ETM for wiring as needed, such as Door Harness and Power Door Locks.
It is best to begin by first checking out the GENERAL INFO section for tips on identifying KIA wiring connectors, color coding and diagrams, as well as for finding a handy summary of tools needed, even specific fluids and capacities.There will be 3 or 4 blue buttons numbered at the top for different sections, which you can also print from. Welcome and Good Luck. Make sure you enter your car model and engine info on our Forum Profile, to aid with identifying your vehicle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts