Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
sedona ts previous st170 standard ford focus orion fiesta diesel best of all ford granada ghia
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.
does anyone know if there is a power hatch kit i can fit to a kia sedona ts. 2006
as this model does not have one. i just wondered if there is a harness in place so i could fit the mechanics, that's if a kit is available.

·
Registered
Kia Cee'd SW, Hyundai i20, Nissan 240SX
497 Posts
hi all.
does anyone know if there is a power hatch kit i can fit to a kia sedona ts. 2006
as this model does not have one. i just wondered if there is a harness in place so i could fit the mechanics, that's if a kit is available.
I'd suspect for it to be anything like the factory unit it would be a heck of a lot of work to install and therefore very expensive.

Years back, I had sunroofs installed to two of my old cars but they were just the manual type. I'm sure something like that would be pretty reasonable to install.

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,143 Posts
There is NO harness in place. The only harness I know is in place even if the feature isn't there is the steering wheel audio remote. If you REALLY want this feature, either go aftermarket, or find a nice used EX Luxury Sedona that has it. The EXs, especially 2006-08 models can be found relatively cheap.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 Sportage EX
4,565 Posts
I really don't know what I was smoking last night but I was completely confused and thougth we were talking about a sunroof/moonroof :)
When this happens, just delete your post, no one will know!

·
Registered
sedona ts previous st170 standard ford focus orion fiesta diesel best of all ford granada ghia
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
think i will leave that one alone then too much time and aggro.
re, smoking. cant take it anymore to many whities yuk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts