Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Sorento SX AWD loaded
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 2013 Sorento AWD for a week now. I totally love it. But after the second day, my power drivers seat doesn't always work. When I get out of the vehicle, the seat moves back automatically (I can't stand that actually). The next day when I get in, it does't go back into position, and I can't move it using the controls. Then after work it might work again, and then not work the next time, etc. Does anyone else have this problem? It is maybe a fuze already or a bad seat? Seems weird after only having it for a week. Thanks a lot for your help!

·
Registered
2015 Kia Cadenza SXL, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4 Hemi V8, 2002 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner V6
48 Posts
You can turn the Easy Access Function off. Instructions in the owners manual..Chapter 4, page 33.

Haven't experienced the intermittent power function on my 2012 SX. Maybe it's a short in the seat motor. Have the dealer take a look...specially if it's only a week old.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento ex luxury, 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XV
82 Posts
My 2013 EX AWD did it for the first time yesterday, will keep and eye on it. I enjoy the easy access feature, I have a bad back and it really helps me. I just have to remember to let the rear set passenger out before I shut the engine off or tell them what is going to happen.

·
Registered
White 2012 SX AWD
684 Posts
There are certain actions that interrupt the easy access function. I don't like it either so i just turned it off.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento SX AWD loaded
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. The easy access feature was turned off at first, then I activated it. Now I can't turn that off. I'll try again later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts