Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just purchased a 2011 Kia Soul Sport Model. I have bluetooth and it connects like a dream, everyone I call say they can hear me great. What I don't understand is how I can get my Google Maps to stream through my speakers like the phone calls do. I have a Droid Razr phone, it was recently updated to the new Android opp system.

I want the music to stop playing and the navigation to speak though my speakers just like my phone calls do. Is this possible, and if so how can I do it. I have searched high and low on google and tried so much. I need help.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
it is possible but only when you are streaming music from your Bluetooth connection and the stereo unit is set on "aux" and not FM or Satellite or CD.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Like seesympal says, as long as you have the input to Phone or MP3, it will work. An actual phone call will cut in other modes but nothing else will. I stream music through my iphone via bluetooth and if I am running Mapquest or Waze, the nav instructions soften the music and come through loud and clear.

·
Registered
2013 Soul + / Shadow
20 Posts
Could someone who has done this list the steps for playing the google map audio through the bluetooth?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I use Waze (on an iPhone) instead of Google Maps and it cuts in, just like a phone call even if the audio is turned off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bmetelsky could you tell me what you did

Mine was working but now it has stopped. I can't figure out how to get it to work again. Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts