Kia Forum banner

481 - 500 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
New Sorento Platinum XM MY14

Hi All
I am new to this forum and a proud owner of New Sorento Platinum sage green colour.
A question I always thought that the Platinum model comes with the heated steering wheel function. My Sorento doesn't have this function.
Does anyone know that MY14 doesnt have heated steering wheel function?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorento Leather seats

Hi Does anyone aware of any problem with Sorento leather seats. My sorento is two weeks old and have driven around 600 Km. I am starting to get the wrinkles or creases on the backrest where the stitches are on Drivers seat.
Is this normal or something I should address to the dealer?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hi Does anyone aware of any problem with Sorento leather seats. My sorento is two weeks old and have driven around 600 Km. I am starting to get the wrinkles or creases on the backrest where the stitches are on Drivers seat.
Mine has creases too, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get it just after 600kms.

Are you a big guy? Maybe your seat just compresses/wrinkles more that's why.

And I think leather creases is part of wear-and-tear of your vehicle. I mean, you can't expect it to be like brand-new everytime right?

My 2 cents.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Would appreciate a pic of the problem area! Just want to make sure I am looking in the same spot.

·
Registered
731 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
New member here. Picked up a 2015 SX a few weeks ago, after our 2011 EX was killed by a DUI. I loved that car, only had 45k miles on it. I'd already driven the new ones (2014) and they are notably improved, but there was really no point upgrading.

Attachments

·
Registered
731 Posts
Tough one! I feel safer to have KIA. Congratulations! I agree, I almost got the same way. Trading-in my 2011 Kia Sorento to 2015 model. I like the exterior of 2011-2015 than the upcoming 2016 Kia Sorento but unfortunately it has the same body dimensions and capacity so I go for a larger 2015 Sedona instead. everybody happy:)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
New member here. Picked up a 2015 SX a few weeks ago, after our 2011 EX was killed by a DUI. I loved that car, only had 45k miles on it. I'd already driven the new ones (2014) and they are notably improved, but there was really no point upgrading.

Love the Band-Aid in Picture #4 ! :D

481 - 500 of 524 Posts
About this Discussion
523 Replies
251 Participants
Thunder139
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing