Kia Forum banner

361 - 380 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks. It was fitted by my dealer as part of the purchase package. I asked if they were giving an original Kia side step and they said yes and I thought it was this one:

When I picked up the Sorento, I saw it was the "Sorento R" type as shown in my pic. I thought the color matched well with the Titanium Silver and looked better than the standard side step.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento SX Regency Red, 2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2011 Toyota Hiace
573 Posts
Here's mine:

2013 Kia Sorento SX bright silver

·
Registered
2013 Sorento EX V6 Luxury
29 Posts
How do you view the Photos in the Navigation? I tried so many ways to display photos in my EX but it does not work.

·
Registered
2015 Sedona EX - Premium Package
731 Posts
@ RentoEX, e bought it from Ebay shipped from Korea. It cost me 125.20+47.50 shipping. I received it after 4 days.

The item was made originally for Korean Sorento R wherein the front bumper is not the same as American Sorento XM but the rear is perfect fit. I still installed the front by modifying/cutting and somehow serve its purpose. I will post the front photo hows its looks like.

Heres the link: 2011 2012 Kia Sorento BUMPER PROTECTOR / Diffuser / Front + Rear Set | eBay

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD & 2010 Hyundai Sonata SE
532 Posts
@ RentoEX, e bought it from Ebay shipped from Korea. It cost me 125.20+47.50 shipping. I received it after 4 days.

The item was made originally for Korean Sorento R wherein the front bumper is not the same as American Sorento XM but the rear is perfect fit. I still installed the front by modifying/cutting and somehow serve its purpose. I will post the front photo hows its looks like.

Heres the link: 2011 2012 Kia Sorento BUMPER PROTECTOR / Diffuser / Front + Rear Set | eBay
Yes! If you could post a picture that would be great!

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD & 2010 Hyundai Sonata SE
532 Posts
It definitely adds some contrast. I think kia should of cut down on the black plastic on the non-SX models. The front end has a good amount of black plastic but the rear end has a bit too much IMO.

Winter is almost here so I will be adding a few goodies to my Sorento once its over and spring is here again.

·
Registered
2015 Sedona EX - Premium Package
731 Posts
Did you have to do a lot of modifying to get that on the front? Does it add much weight? It looks really good, nice job.
The plastic weigh at least a pound, its a painted ABS plastic , thickness more or less 1/8. So it take a lot of time for me to cut and modify using metal saw blade and screwed it with trim screws.

Actually not really nicely done cus it a process of trial and error til perfectly inplace. Somehow, do looks nice and I'm satisfied for it. Thanks for the compliment Kungfoo..

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sorento 2.2 CRDi EX 4x4 AT Black Pearl
32 Posts
Hello everybody !
This is my black pearl 2012 Sorento bought 30 days ago.
Kia Sorento 2.2 DSL 4x4 AT Premium with extras:
-navigation
-push button
-bluetooh and voice commands
-sunroof
I'm looking to put some accesories:
-front and rear bumper protector
-side protector (any suggestions?)
-windows visors
-LED DRL (any suggestions?)

My friends made me a joke and changed my plates in "Luckyman".

Keep in touch.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Sorento LX
42 Posts
My baby. More pics and info here

·
Registered
2013 Forte Koup SX; 2012 Kia Sorento SX; 2012 Kawasaki Z1000
1,007 Posts
361 - 380 of 524 Posts