Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Kia Forte SX 1.6 Turbo , Automatic, Navigation.
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PICTURES from Proud Sorento Owners.

Lets see some pictures of proud new sorento owners.

·
Memorial Super Moderator
2005 Kia Cerato LD [2L petrol] manual, 1986 Nissan Pulsar hatch
2,861 Posts
Great idea. I'll make this thread a sticky for you.

·
Registered
Drives:Sorento EXV6 awd w/sunroof white ext blk leather
193 Posts
just a few more titanium silver ones :)
great pictures; i noticed you have silver accelerator and brake pedals; was this included or a separate accessory?

wouldn't mind having that in mine..!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi ainyul, thanks :) the pedals came with the default package they sell here.. shoot i didnt realise its not standard issue.. its an option in Canada..?

·
Registered
2018 Sorento SX V6 Graphite
54 Posts
I found out that the gas pedals in US made Sorento is not the same as rest of the Korea made which is on the floor.

·
Registered
Drives:Sorento EXV6 awd w/sunroof white ext blk leather
193 Posts
hi ainyul, thanks :) the pedals came with the default package they sell here.. shoot i didnt realise its not standard issue.. its an option in Canada..?
we have bland looking accelerator and brake pedals; i haven't seen the aluminum ones here at all, not even as an option...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Could someone please post photos of a Deep Cherry colour Sorento? I have one on order, but I based my decision on the photo in the Sorento dealer pamphlet. I am hoping it is more plum than red.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Slimym: the color is spectacular. Although I ended buying a black one, the deep cheery really is a great color. The black one on the lot had everything I wanted so I borrowed it for the weekend and made the purchase the following Monday. But the deep cheery? owwwww wow! what a color. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
the aussie sorento looks identical to the ones we get here, aluminium pedals, floor mounted accelerator etc. Reckon we're all getting it from the same factory in korea.

The only difference being the cargo cover, that comes standard in yours mate?
Over here its an additional AUD$250 (plus/minus) for the cargo cover, bah humbug

1 - 20 of 524 Posts