Kia Forum banner
161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello All,
New to the forum and owner of a 2019 Sedona SX (Canadian) in Thunder Grey since January. I'll try to post some pics later. So far the car is good, had the first oil change done yesterday, no issue with the car. One thing I dislike is the headrest, I find it too far forward, which gets quite uncomfortable on long rides.

·
Registered
2015 Sedona EX - Premium Package w/ 61k miles
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Berry @ blue berry pick, Indiana

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sedona SX-L
48 Posts
2015 SXL Platinum Graphite loaded to the gills (yes, it includes remote start)

Reactions: SedonaXL8

·
Registered
2015 Sedona EX - Premium Package w/ 61k miles
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Berry at 61k Miles trekking USA & Canada...

·
Registered
'15 Kia Sedona SX
203 Posts
So, I'mma post some pics of my ride: It's not slammed or specced or restomodded or nuthin', just a nice, clean, six-year-old van. Why is this significant?

Well, I had a (much older!) friend who, in 1983, paid $300 for a 1973 Ford Gran Torino station wagon with ~100,000 miles (might've been more). The paint was burnt; the front wheel wells had long gone Fred Flintstone; the rear wheel wells weren't. It wandered all over the highway and was a pig on gas. (That said, the 302 was easy to work on and the engine bay was so big he could keep his toolbox between the radiator and the grill. When working on it, we would sit on a fender with our feet in the engine bay.) So, a 10-year old car from the '70s was trash.

With that context, NOW behold my pics. The van only recently lost that new-car smell, but it sure smells darn good! And I have had no issues of note. (Here, I'll note them: 2nd row seat track replaced; water in left tail light; sliding door had a problem closing, solved with cleaning and grease. Honest to goodness, I cannot think of anything else. The van has been to the dealer once--for the seat track--and to my mechanic for oil changes. That's it!)

Note the reflections: The sky, the houses, etc. The interior looks brand new! And while I didn't photograph it, the engine bay is nigh on spotless (not like my, er, my buddy's 1973 Gran Torino!).
Car Photograph Motor vehicle Vehicle Grille Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side-view mirror Car

161 - 173 of 173 Posts