Kia Forum banner
121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Sedona EX - Premium Package w/ 61k miles
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Berry's Dash Mat from Sporoadcar Korea. Temporary fitting. Velcros not yet installed. Nice look in actual.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sedona SXL 8-Pax, 2012 BMW 335i (F30), 2005 Lexus RX330
124 Posts
Long time lurking in this forum and finally saying hello from Abu Dhabi.

Fully loaded (kind off) 2015 model.

The cooling seats are a great help with the current day time temps of 45c+.
Beautiful !

Welcome among us !

Have you updated to Car Play Android Auto?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Sedona SXL 8 seater with tech pkg, 2017 Niro LX
43 Posts
Bought the car Sunday 17th. Brought it home Monday 18th. Windows tinted Tuesday 18th. Updated maps/android/uvo system Saturday 20th. Installed sound deadening to front doors for quieter ride and stereo acoustic improvement Monday 22nd.

Lame. I tried to post a couple photos of my car, but I'm too new on here.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-9
39 Posts
Bought the car Sunday 17th. Brought it home Monday 18th. Windows tinted Tuesday 18th. Updated maps/android/uvo system Saturday 20th. Installed sound deadening to front doors for quieter ride and stereo acoustic improvement Monday 22nd.

Lame. I tried to post a couple photos of my car, but I'm too new on here.
what trim do you have?

Updated

I see you have the SXL. That comes with 8 speakers right? I am curious if there are more speaker locations particularly the A-pillars up front for tweets.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sedona
12 Posts
still available?

Picked up an '16 SWP - SXL a month ago. So far we are loving the additional room and ride quality. We test drove all the usual options and felt the Kia offered similar refinement (cabin feel / sound) as the Sienna (Limited - Premium) with the better driving dynamics of the Odyssey (Elite) - so it was the best of both worlds in a better looking vehicle (IMHO).

So far I've tinted the front windows and windshield (near clear ceramic tint to reduce heat and glare) and replaced the chrome wheels and OE tires with a lighter combination (saved between 15-16 lbs) per corner. If anyone is interested in the OE 19's and tires (400 miles on them - shoot me a PM). I'll also place an ad in the classifieds section later this week.

Looking at options for a front lip and that'll wrap it up for mods.
I'm interested, still available?

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sedona LX+
5 Posts
Hello from Ontario, picked up our LX+ about three weeks ago so far loving it. Upgraded from a Dodge Journey, the ride is so much smoother and quieter, I wasn't so sure about a Van but the look of it and driving it makes it so easy. I'm actually excited to go for a drive

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 KIA Sedona SX-L 2015 Toyota Prius V
44 Posts
I'll play! It's been just over a year. Photo just after a good wash, man it takes a while. Sorry for the blue bins in the photo :/ The second photo is getting the trailer hitch installed! I don't know why I like this photo. Next is getting the air bags in the rear springs! I had these in the MDX and it was well worth it! LINK to springs if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2017 Sedona LX+, 2019 Optima LX
132 Posts
Here's ours... 2017 lx in graphite. Besides the Santa fe 18" wheels, only minor accessories like HID's, a hard-wired dashcam and cellphone mount with wireless charging.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Sedona EX - Premium Package w/ 61k miles
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Did you put the plastic stick on chrome handles on your EX?, looks good, how do they hold up, Im interested in doing the same.
Hi, sorry for late reply, actually it's a chrome handle cover I bought over the net from Korea. Hope you already have one!:)

121 - 140 of 173 Posts